A strong root system is the key to having a healthy, lush, and weed free lawn. The secret to having a strong root system is giving your lawn a healthy diet. All Pro Lawn Service will keep your lawn strong and vibrant with our season long fertilization program. Our fertilizer program, like all our other services, does not require a contract and has a 100% guarantee. Our complete fertilization program covers a healthy lawn, weed control and billbug control:
- 1st – This application is done in early spring. It is a slow release fertilizer which includes a pre-emergent control of crabgrass and other grassy weeds.
- 2nd – Turf weed control. This application will treat 100% of the broadleaf and grassy weeds in your turf.
- 3rd – Fertilizer application that is applied in late spring. It is a nitrogen enriched fertilizer that provides energy to support your turf during the spring growth spurt.
- 4th – Billbug control. This is a critical application to control grubs and billbugs in your turf that can cause substantial damage if not treated. I am sure you have seen and heard of others who have had damage to their lawn from billbugs. They destroy large patches of grass that need to be re-sodded or seeded in order to recover your green lawn.
- 5th – An early summer application. This slow release fertilizer is designed to strengthen plant tissue and help with disease resistance during the summer stress months.
- 6th – A slow release summer recovery fertilizer. Our harsh summer temperatures require that we apply something to the lawn to help it recover from the stress of the heat. This application does the trick.
- 7th – Our final treatment is applied in late fall. This is our “winterizer” application that promotes deep root development and a quick spring green-up. This is arguably the most important treatment of the season for your lawn.
All Pro Lawn Service uses slow-release fertilizers that provide a longer feeding period than liquid applied fertilizers. We stand by our 100% guarantee. This means if you are not satisfied with our service we will fix the issue at no cost or refund your money. We also do not require contracts, so you can cancel at anytime. Our fertilization program covers Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Kuna, Star, Nampa and Middleton Idaho. If you are interested in enrolling in our fertilization program, fill out our free estimate form and we will contact you shortly.
We also offer a basic fertilization program that includes the 5 applications of fertilizer. It does not include the weed control and billbug control.