When the weekend finally arrives, the last thing that you want to do is mow your lawn. It is time to enjoy the important things in life, or at least the fun things. That’s why we always have your yard perfectly groomed by the end of the week ready for you to enjoy. All Pro Lawn Service will always mow your lawn on the same day each week. Mowing programs include the following:
- Mowing is done with top of the line commercial equipment. Blades are sharpened on a regular basis to ensure a nice clean cut lawn.
- The height of the cut will be raised when the summer heat hits to ensure optimal lawn health.
- Trimming will be done along any building structures, fences, and any other landscaping features that border grass.
- Edging is done along curbing, sidewalks, driveways, and patios to give your lawn a sharp professional appearance.
- All hard surfaces will be free of grass clippings before we leave your property
- Everyone on staff will be clean-cut, professionally dressed in a uniform, and ready and eager to assist you with any questions you may have with a smile! Check out more about our team here.
We try and make life as simple as possible for our customers. If you are tired of paper mail and writing checks we can send paperless invoices and automatically charge credit cards. You can call, text, or email whenever you have a question and we will answer your question the day it was received.
Along with any service you receive from us we guarantee that you will be satisfied. If you are not satisfied we will either make it right or the mowing is free. We would not want to be charged for a service that we were not satisfied with, so we wouldn’t charge you either.
Contact us and get a free estimate today!
For larger properties we do offer discounted rates if we can mulch or discharge the grass instead of catching it and hauling it away. This is typically for properties just under an acre or larger. If this is something that you are interested in please let us know. Usually this method looks great and promotes a healthy lawn since you are putting the grass clippings back into your soil. Grass clippings are full of nitrogen and moisture, two things your lawn loves.
We currently provide our lawn care service to Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Nampa, Kuna, Star, and Middleton.